Wednesday, November 13, 2013

iPad Air

The iPad Air is the fifth generation iPad tablet computer designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc. It was announced on October 22, 2013 and was released on November 1, 2013. The iPad Air features a thinner design with similarities to the iPad Mini, along with iOS 7 and the 64-bit Apple A7 processor with M7 coprocessor. In addition to 20% thinner design, Apple has managed to maintain a 10-hour battery life and also an ever faster rate was even strong enough to support 300 Mbps WiFi modem is installed. The thinner frame will not affect the display, the Air still includes the well-known 9,7 '-inch 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution Retina display. On the back we find a 5-megapixel camera, progress and has a 1.2 megapixel unit. This awesome tablet can be bought on the Apple site now for only $499.

You dont have the cash, but have a car ? 
We are here to help you right now in this situation. Visit our website and register for a Title Loan: http://sostitleloans.com/Home/Apply

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete